News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Big Bash Summer League 2020 VOTE

Started by Leo Martin, May 26, 2020, 21:37:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

A decision is required on what the membership want to do with regard to the summer league. We had 15 matches planned and have lost 6 to the virus. The question for everyone to answer is do you want to set up a reduced match league of 9 matches or just run the season as 9 individual matches? without the league.

whilst we have the go ahead to start fishing competitive matches again, we must also remember that the lock down decision could come back at any time and affect the rest of the year should the virus numbers start to climb again.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

dave.fox

fishfinder

big glen

Leo Martin

Vote is moving along nicely. Keep them coming gys

steelcowboy

Running League will give an extra incentive to turn up if weather is iffy if only a knock up might effect attendances
Only a thought ?

Nigel David Cooke

League over remaining matches for me lads

Leo Martin

This ones extremely close.  Only 12 votes so far, which way is it going to go?

big glen

Have a league,  it makes things more interesting.

jasper31

Wasn't me!

steelcowboy

Hopefully if we do agree on a league format maybe we could also incorporate the Beeches match ?

Jlanelly

Leo Martin

We have in the region of 20 members and to date only 12 votes cast. Please check you have voted on this post as comments will not be taken into account. Point make prizes.

andy w8

Think we need to keep it a league as if not we will have people dropping out and have spare pegs to pay for , not only that it keeps club together

jasper31

Looking at comments there are 6 people who want a league to continue, I also voted for a league so that means one of you others haven't voted but commentated
Wasn't me!