News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Knockup matches..

Started by Skyblue1987, November 16, 2019, 23:25:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblue1987

Many thanks too those who supported these matches and Glen & Steve Guy for your help along the way..
Final match today at Tripp pond
1.John l....32-8.   Section winner
2.Dave Fox..31-7  Section R/up
3.John B....Dnw
4.Lance.     Dnw
5.Kev chalk..14-2
6.Wilf.      21-5
7.Smiler.   15-4
8.Kev W.   31-10.  Section winner
10.Mike D. 22-10.  Section R/Up

26.Jack C.  18-1
27.Steve G.16-0
28. Pete T 43-4. Section winner
29.Nige C  22-11
30.Max.    47.2.    Match winner
31.John u. 15-0
32.Glen     26-11.  Section R/up.

After pegging fees charged at £8
Messingham Charge £7-50
We ran this charge in case of no shows especially at messingham sands as your charged if you don't take your full allocation.......
So we have a pot of £24-50.   Was going to do something with it today to pay it out apologies as I never got round to it as it was getting dark after weighing in........

Want to you want to do with it???????
Suggestions please.......
Many thanks again to the guys with pegging out the lakes I appreciated it at least...
After last two matches getting wet my gear will be drying over winter and hope to see some of you on the bank next year.
I had a season ticket once you know

steelcowboy

Add to prize fund for biggest fish on next years summer league

Indian

Send Glens wife some flowers with it

Skyblue1987

Quote from: steelcowboy on November 16, 2019, 23:59:46
Add to prize fund for biggest fish on next years summer league

Why Max ????

steelcowboy

Mike unless you are having another knock up ? Sticking it on the big fish prize fund gives everyone equal chance of winning it don't think you will get any arguments as most of the lads have fished your knock ups .

Nigel David Cooke

Are u doing another match Mike

Leo Martin

Well done packet pickers and looks like everyoen had a bite or two so conditions accepeted well done to all.

A well run series of knock ups Mike, sorry I couldnt join you on any of these matches whihc have proved popular with the guys.

For info, the biggest fish fund already has some monies budgetted and allocated in 2020 summer league out of the subscriptions.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

steelcowboy

Leo yes you are correct there is a small amount budgeted for and that's why as only as a suggestion that this money be added to it . Only a thought as Mike asked what to do with the left over money .

Skyblue1987

As these matches are not part of the bash leagues I can't see why your suggestion??? As there was a few lads that aren't members of the bash that fished my knockups.There is already funds in place for payouts and don't see why we should add to them....I could turn that round and ask the big bash to maybe donate to my knockup for a trophy???

kiwi

Mike I know I don't fish U K  but it would be nice gesture to use the money for fishing mags for Glen to read

steve

Donate to British Heart Foundation

Skyblue1987

Yes thanks Steve Leo came to the same conclusion..A fitting worthwhile gesture from the lads better that it goes to a worthwhile cause.....

Indian

weldec

Quote from: steve on November 17, 2019, 20:52:29
Donate to British Heart Foundation

Great suggestion Steve.

The Big Bash Angling club was born out of doing charity work, I see no reason not to support this great cause, as a mark of respect  for a fellow angler.

Well done on running the knock ups Mike, it was a pleasure joining you on a few.

kiwi

Mike  Leo suggestion re heart foundation is best way  to donate the money