News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

BBAC vs JMAC potential team match option 2021

Started by Leo Martin, November 07, 2019, 11:13:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

Guys,

Following the return leg on Loco of the 2019 team match challenge between BBAC and JMAC  we were told that by a secret ballot JMAC would not be able to raise a team to fish the same format in 2020.
An option was offered and discussed at our AGM with the suggestion we fished our leg of the two leg match at Springvale and this was discounted in the meeting.
It was asked if other options could be explored in order to keep the team matches between both great clubs going forward in a fair and equal basis.

The proposal below has been proposed by our good friend Billy Harrison from JMAC and as a democratic club the committee have deciced to put it to the vote of the membership.

Leo following the disbandment of BB v JM, I would like to make a proposal, not sure if Mike or Steve G has mentioned it, but I was looking at getting this back on the road for 2021.  I have spoken to Sue at Springvale and they are more than happy to accommodate us.This would be a one off match every year on this neutral venue, the cafe will be up and running by then and Sue will be more than happy to put the traditional Pie,Chips and peas prior to the presentation. I would like to arrange this match for the 31st July 2021, so we have the better weather, this gives both clubs time to arrange our fixtures around this date. We could then keep this great bond we have created well cemented in our calendars.  Spoke to your lads last Saturday and the majority seemed in favour of fishing at Springvale.

The vote is open to all forum members so would ask if you can delcare below if you have voted to try gauge opinion if the scores are our match and team anglers 

The committee have had a discussion and will vote independnatly for their views and leave you to choose your own  options without their recommendations.

Please pass your vote and state below you have voted
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Leo Martin

Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

steve

Jack Crabtree

Just wait till I get my cataracts done

Smiler

Skyblue1987

I had a season ticket once you know

Mickr1963

All Leeds Aren't We