Richard Cooke
Sephen Akal
Dave Fox

Many thanks

Leo
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

big glen

Leo
Have you missed my 3 mates who want to join ?

Jack Crabtree

Glen, they are on the list on P1, numbers 16,17 & 18
Just wait till I get my cataracts done

Indian

Leo Martin

19 names now showing as wanting to be members in 2020, a great number considering there are 4 2019 members to decide.
We may have a decision to make at the AGM re number of pegs we request at matches considering the last time we were over 20 pegs and number of no shows.
Can those still to decide if joining in 2020 please come to a decision? Thank you

john.lanelly

Leo can we put Richard Cooke down as he his hoping to alter his shift pattern to get Saturdays off

Leo Martin

Membership now closed at 22 members which are dependant on Mike still residing on the Isle of Axeholme and my leg getting better which is a tight timetable.

Match bookngs to reflect numbers and will dscuss with Jasper as soon as possible to limit no shows and potential pegging payments.

Leo Martin

By my reckoning we have 22 members, 4 of these new guys and we loose John Balmforth from the 2019 membership although he is more than welcome to join as a guest when places are available

Membership fees for 2019 members £10 with £10 pegging fee paid rolled over

John Balmforth owed £10 back from his 2019 membership payment

2020 new members the fee is £20, £10 for payments and £10 for pegging fee if required.

2020 end of season proposed summer league payments

22 members x £10 = £220

£20 biggest fish caught in summer league by a member
proposed payouts

first in league £70
second in league £60
third in league£40
forth in league£30

100% payout.

jasper31

Good effort leo, but the big question now is do we ring around and increase the pegs numbers to 22 or stick with the original 20 and see who drops out.

I suppose people will always drop out but what happens if no one does?
Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Hiya Jasper,
Peg numbers was discussed at AGM taking into consideration how many spare pegs we have had in 2019 and also in timings of people booking onto matches.
Decision was to stay at 20 pegs with first come first served on forum booking on basis. If needed we could maybe request a couple extra pegs closer to the date everyone was aware late bookings were at risk of not getting a peg.
Most people have diaries and if other clubs involved a choice has to be made.
Forum booking essential on a timely manner to secure one of the 20 pegs.

andy w8

Just a reminder might not make all matches as possible back opp

jasper31

Quote from: Leo Martin on November 07, 2019, 20:28:22
Hiya Jasper,
Peg numbers was discussed at AGM taking into consideration how many spare pegs we have had in 2019 and also in timings of people booking onto matches.
Decision was to stay at 20 pegs with first come first served on forum booking on basis. If needed we could maybe request a couple extra pegs closer to the date everyone was aware late bookings were at risk of not getting a peg.
Most people have diaries and if other clubs involved a choice has to be made.
Forum booking essential on a timely manner to secure one of the 20 pegs.

Harsh Mr Captain...  ;D ;D ;D
Wasn't me!

steve

No not harsh "Mr Captain" it was voted by the members at the a.g.m.

Leo Martin

Pegging numbers drew a long conversation and difficult decision which was reached democratically. Lots of reasons to consider but mostly being charged for unused which is understandable for businesses to make some money.
15 pegs would have been good for match payouts but not for members who want to fish but had no peg
22 members with pegs would ( using the data from 2019) mean a massive loss on match days and poor payouts.
it is believed 20 pegs and similar payouts as in 2019 was the way forward for a "good balence" and acceptable risk.
The risk being not everyone could fish if 22 put their names down. This has been accounted for by trying to eek out extra late notice pegs ( it is hoped most of our venues can accomodate these)  some may not be able to so first come first served by the booking on thread will come into play.

lakes with cut off numbers due to sizes may be
Osprey
Swanlands
Hoskers
Wetlands
Oak Tree
Torne Bank
Curlew

Democratic decision taken on the AGM.

we move forward  :drummer:

big glen